Upcoming Event for the Summer
Have a new puppy this spring? We have a 'Puppies – Start Off on the Right Paw' Training Workshop Coming up on Saturday June 20th
- Positively teach your puppy the basic commands: Sit, Stay, Down, Stand, Come and Off
- Learn the importance of socializing your puppy at a young age (between 8-16 weeks)
- Teach your puppy to 'follow me'
- We will also touch on some behavioural issues, such as bite inhibitions, crate training, and house training tips
Puppies - 'Start off on the Right Paw" Training Workshop
When: Saturday June 20th @ 10:00 am
Where: 2150 Dwyer Hill Road
What to Bring: A long lead, yummy treats and poop bags
Description: Small walk in secured field. Train commands in a variety of locations on the property. Finishing up around the barns with a game of Hide and Seek.
Puppies up to the age of 16 weeks would greatly benefit from this workshop
Reserve your spot today. Please contact us by email Marcia@happyhound.ca or call us at 613-253-5535.
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops…
Summer Tune–Up Doggie Training Workshop: Saturday July 18th 10:00 am
- Refresh your Doggie/Puppy on their commands and reinforce them with good manners
Recall Tune-Up Workshop: Saturday August 15th @ 10:00 am
- Teaching your dog to reliably come using a variety of different distractions and utilizing, Look at me/ Follow me commands…..Good for all ages!
Fun Time Doggies Workshop: Saturday August 29th @10:00 am
- Rounding out our summer with this fun workshop. Rotate through a variety of work stations, including an agility station and some scent work, to get your doggie working….. Always a fun time for all.
All of our workshops are taught on long leash, and is a place where you can bring your doggie to learn in a clean and safe environment using positive reinforcement training.